It has been our constant endeavour to improve the paradigm of education in such a way that it is set to meet the challenges of the 21st century. Our brand continues to create new benchmarks and soar new heights to make a difference in the lives of our children and to make the world a better place for everyone.
It gives a great sense of satisfaction for us to see that the schools are being successful in making children enjoy and excel by making the most of their potential. There is an eclectic mixture of activities in which they are engaged, the ability to work independently and team celebrations of diversity are among other attributes and accomplishments.
Nectra aims to be the leading pre-school to prepare today’s children to become tomorrow’s innovator and leaders, by utilizing engaging hands-on MATES ( Mathematics, Arts & Language, Technology, Engineering, and Science) in a Play-based learning.
Our mission is to help children develop a love of learning through play, build a foundation for independence, foster social and emotional needs and enable academic growth through our cooperative family of families.
Nectra …. strongly believes in..
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. Each child is a genius in his or her own way and they develop at a different pace.
- Use of the creative methodology of teaching in the growth years of a child which helps him learn not only to read and write but also to learn new skills.
- Education shouldn’t become a tedious task for the tiny tots. Children should learn in a safe, child-centered environment through self-exploration and a variety of Open-ended activities.
- The learning environment and educational process which caters to the different learning styles, abilities, and interests.
- Education should address the holistic needs of the child which in turn leads to the overall development.
- The kindergarten program should focus on the physical, social, emotional, aesthetic and intellectual development of the child.